- The operator of www.softiq.pl is Softiq Sp. z o.o., 50 Chorzowska Street, 44-100 Gliwice, NIP: 9691613588.
2. The website performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
a. Through voluntarily entered information in the forms.
b. By storing cookies in the end devices.
c. Through the collection of web server logs by SOFTIQ, operating at www.softiq.pl.
Information given in forms
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The website may record information about the parameters of the connection (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form are not shared with third parties other than with the user’s consent.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers. The Operator of the
- Website is obliged to comply with the obligations under the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data, as amended.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, such as the service request process or business contact.
- Data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities technically performing certain services – in particular, this applies to the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities that are operators of Internet domains, payment services or other entities with which the Service Operator cooperates in this regard.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use the websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
b. maintaining a session of a User of the Website (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Website;
c. determining the profile of a User in order to display him/her customized materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” cookies and “permanent” cookies (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the Website User’s terminal equipment and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way you use the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or how long the user stays on a particular page.
- With regard to the information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about certain user behavior is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used exclusively for the administration of the site and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The resources viewed are identified by URLs. In addition, the record may be subject to:
a. time of arrival of the request,
b. time of sending the response,
c. the name of the client’s station – identification realized by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case the Service was accessed via a link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the pages.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
- Data are subject to sharing with external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- The Operator may have an obligation to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies based on lawful requests to the extent of the request.
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, and maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select your browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
This post is also available in: Polski (Polish)